You can republish all our original content for free. Content provided by partner institutions such as Knowledge@Wharton, the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies and SWP cannot be republished without the express permission of the organizations. Likewise, images under copyright by iStock and Getty Images cannot be used without authorization from these companies.
When you republish, the following conditions apply:
1. You will publish the original content without editing the material.
2. You cannot sell our content.
3. You can put our content on pages with advertisements, but you cannot sell advertisements specifically against our stories.
4. You have to credit the producer of the content, ideally in the byline.
5. You have to credit us by including this line at the end of the piece of content, with a link back to the original: “This article/report/video/photo-feature/infographic was originally published on Fair Observer.”
You can pay with PayPal/Credit Card/Debit Card.
You can make a check payable to “Fair Observer” and post it to
237 Hamilton Ave, Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.