Join our community of more than 2,500 authors from over 90 countries to publish your perspective, share your story and shape the global conversation. Become a Fair Observer and make sense of the world.
We invite you to submit pieces—op-eds, short articles and long reads—via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you send us your 100-word bio, high-resolution photo and social media links along with a summary of your piece. We cannot reply to all queries because we get a large number of submissions. We endeavor to get back to you in two weeks if your submission meets our editorial guidelines.
- Include the number of words and the subject, after your title and summary. The summary should be one to three sentences long.
- Please provide five keywords for your original submission.
- Please send us your 100-word bio, high-resolution photo and social media links along with your submission.
- Fair Observer prides itself on journalism that is well sourced. Ensure all assertions are hyperlinked to source data or substantive articles.
- Please write in your own voice. Fair Observer is agnostic about perspectives but prizes authenticity among its authors.
- Follow our editorial guidelines closely. In particular, use the active voice, keep your sentences short and write with clarity.
- Fair Observer enjoys publishing courageous and fresh voices with fact-based, well-reasoned insights.
- If you presume risk to your life, limb, family, property or reputation, you can contact the editorial board to write anonymously. The board will guide you through the publishing process that ensures your safety.
Thank you for registering as a contributor on Fair Observer.
Your account is currently awaiting review by an administrator. We will email you once it has been approved
In the meantime, visit www.fairobserver.com to read our latest posts.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.