Fair Observer respects the intellectual property rights of all creators and owners of original works. To help ensure these rights, Fair Observer requires you, as a condition of becoming a Fair Observer contributor, to represent, promise and grant all of the following:
- All of your submissions are original works owned by you.
- You have full, unconditional intellectual property rights in all of your submissions.
- Submissions or any part of your submissions do not violate the intellectual property rights of another person or entity.
- You hold full liability for your work and bear the risk of being sued in court.
- You grant Fair Observer a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide right and license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, publish, license and distribute the content in any form without compensation, fees or royalties to you.
Fair Observer requires your information and consent to use that information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union as well as other relevant legislation. Completing this form gives Fair Observer consent to use your information and publish your work.